Test

        Today we took our test and it was open blog. I feel confident in how I did. My grade in this class is currently not a good grade. I'm hoping this test will bring my grade up. It was aslo jillian's birthday. I recognized all the information on the test, but for some questions a few details slipped my head and I took an educated guess. I also have some notes from last class that I didn't fit into my last blog. Pax Romana was a time of piece that lasted two hundred seven years. Ofcourse this roman peace was a struggle to obtain. There was forty years of stability and peace while Ceaser Augustus ruled as emporer. Next there was an age of emporers. During this time their was some good, some bad, and some insane emporers. Tiberius ruled as an excellent general, yet a reluctant leader. After his sin died he left Rome and quit the job. He died at age seventy seven. We had a good class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Notes

Patricians and Plebs