A message to garcia and a five point action plan

In A Message to Garcia a war between Spain and The United States arose and it was imperative to contact the leader of the insurgents. Yet, Garcia was incapable of receiving any telegraphs or mail. Thankfully, someone proclaimed that a young, devoted man, named Rowan could take on the responsibility if no one else is willing to. And he did. After, a challenging, and long journey, and three weeks of searching through the jungle, Rowan had successfully delivered the message. But, did you notice that when this extremely difficult challenge was designated to him, he willingly saw it through and asked absolutely no questions. This speaks to levels of commitment, diligence, and courage in his character. In order to have the capability to complete this task Rowan had to take initiative, search with confidence, and proceed with diligence.
       Rowan took initiative by excepting the opportunity with no hesitation. He didn't take the time to consider pro's and con's. He simply went out and completed the task. He knew what needed to be done, and was mature enough to realize that asking unnecessary questions was just delaying the completion of the task.
        Rowan also searched with confidence. If he simply wandering through the words clueless of where he was going, he would not have succeeded. He gained confidence and bravely searched through the jungle with courage, and considered which path was wiser to take. 
        Lastly, Rowan proceeded with diligence. His constant effort to accomplish the task with excellence demonstrates the complexity of his character. He persistently exerted all his might into completing the task.
        Rowan is an inspiration to everyone because of his initiative, confidence, and diligence. I hope to soon obtain the capability of Rowan, and endeavor to reach the quality of his character.


My Five Point Action Plan for Freshman Year    

1. I strive to work diligently through prioritizing my schedule. I will do this through completing my work sooner in order to avoid procrastination. This will create less stress, and more time for rest, friends, and most importantly family.
2. I would also like to put the majority of my focus on school instead of being distracted from dance, electronics, and games. This will create a more balanced life, which leads to a better understanding of  good habits.
3. I would also like to think more logically. By doing this I think it will help me to understand concepts better. Which I assume will lead to less questions. This will benefit the efficiency of my work.
4. I would also like to put in all of my effort in everything I do. If I'm struggling with a certain assignment, I will not give up. I will try again and research it for clarity. This will hopefully improve my work ethics in the long run. 

5. I would also like to develop a relationship with someone new this year. I hope this will encourage me to become more invested in other people than in myself. This will help establish a better sense of consideration for others.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Notes

Patricians and Plebs

Test