Test

        Today I took the test I missed yesterday because I was absent. It was very challenging, but I was surprised how much information we have covered in such little time! I'm not sure I did too well, so I'll just have to review the questions I got wrong. I got the notes I missed yesterday. They were about Ancient  Rome and early Christianity. Concerning power and authority, Rome came about from 500 BCE - AD 500. Rome was a republic. A Republic is a government in which elected officials represent the people. Eventually, absolute rulers called emperors seized power and expanded the empire. Concerning the growth of the empire, at it's height it touched three continents (Africa, Asia, Europe). For several centuries, Rome brought peace and prosperity before the empire collapsed. Concerning Religious and Ethical Systems, out of Judea came a monotheistic religion called christianity. These teachings of Jesus of Nazareth soon spread throughout Rome and beyond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Notes

Patricians and Plebs

Test