Test

        Today in class I took the test that I missed on Friday. I think the test was a good level because it was the right amount of challenging. I would have done a lot better if I remembered to study the map of Greece. I did very well on all the other sections of the Test. After I took the test, I started taking notes on the new section of the book. After this, we went over the test. I went over where the seas and such are geographically located on the map and studied them so that I'll know where they are in the future. Now I can label where the Aegean Sea, the Ionian Sea, the Adriatic Sea, Peloponnesus, Athens, Sparta, Crete, Asia Minor, and Macedonia are located on the map. We accomplished a lot in class today and think I can do better on my next test if I study every section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Notes

Patricians and Plebs

Test