Branches of Philosophies

        Today we continued learning about questioning how we live our lives and why. During this class we discussed the branch of philosophy that studies the nature of reality. This branch is called metaphysics. We also learned about another branch of philosophy. Epistemology is the brach that studies the nature and scope of knowledge. This branch makes us question things such as, Is everything real? We also wonder, How do I know if I'm right? As well as, How will I know if I'm wrong? Can I ever be certain about anything? This lead us into value theory. This brach consists of ethics and aesthetics. Ethics are human conduct within which you decide how to interact and live with other human beings. We question, Should I treat strangers the same as people I love? Aesthetics teaches us the nature and beauty of art. We learned a lot in class today, and had a great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Notes

Patricians and Plebs

Test