Class- 10.25.17

        Today in class we took our test. I was very nervous because this was our last grade before the end of the quarter. This meant I had to get a very good grade in order to keep my overall grade at an A. There were many questions that I saw on the test that I remembered from when we were reviewing. While on thee other hand, there were many questions that I did not remember reviewing. This included details about longitude and latitude. This also included a few other questions. The essay question took a lot of thought and effort, but I understood the concept I was writing about, even though it was difficult to write. I think this test was more challenging then the last one. I'm nervous to find out what score I got on my test because once it's in veracross there will be no assignments after, and I will have on way to bring up my grade before the end of the quarter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Notes

Patricians and Plebs

Test