Class- 10.12.17

        Today in class we started by taking attendance. We were back to our normal selves and were loud and not calm. This was probably because our class occurred during the day, and it was a Thursday. We the continued onto class. Everyone was surprised when Mr. Schick announced we had yet another quiz. I thought I would do well because I pay attention in class. Yet, I was completed wrong. When I saw the questions on the text I only remembered learning about some of them. I know I did not do very well on that. Then, Mr. Schick showed us the government website for the cia. He should us a very helpful tool called the factbook. It had lots of information on all the countries, including their population. For the rest of our class time we identified the twenty five most populated countries on a map, and will complete what we didn't finish for homework. We had a great, yet surprising class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Notes

Patricians and Plebs

Test