Class- 9.18.17

        Today in human geography we realized it was best if Mr. Schick graded out tests during class. One reason is because two students were absent the day the test was taken so they needed to complete their tests. While they took their tests we worked on our homework that we needed to complete, thus I'm writing my blog. This kept a quiet atmosphere while the two other students completed their test. So, we're having a very productive class. Mr. Schick grades out papers one page at a time, and he only needs to complete the essay portion of all of our quizzes. I find that a very efficient way of grading. After writing this blog I will continue to work on homework. I will most likely do my math homework.  Then, I'll study for a dance quiz I have coming up soon. This was a very helpful mod.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Notes

Patricians and Plebs

Test