Class- 10.25.17

        Today in class we took our test. I was very nervous because this was our last grade before the end of the quarter. This meant I had to get a very good grade in order to keep my overall grade at an A. There were many questions that I saw on the test that I remembered from when we were reviewing. While on thee other hand, there were many questions that I did not remember reviewing. This included details about longitude and latitude. This also included a few other questions. The essay question took a lot of thought and effort, but I understood the concept I was writing about, even though it was difficult to write. I think this test was more challenging then the last one. I'm nervous to find out what score I got on my test because once it's in veracross there will be no assignments after, and I will have on way to bring up my grade before the end of the quarter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ceaser and octavian

Sea People and Dorians

Branches of Philosophies