Presentations

       Today in western civilization the first few groups presented their project on a topic that influenced Greek culture. Each group had to choose an interesting aspect of Greece to study about and present. Everyone who presented did a really good job, you could tell that they knew what they were talking about and put a lot of time and effort into their projects. Everyone deserves an A, according to me, but I'm still learning about Greek History, so it's obviously up to the person that has been studying and teaching about Greece for many years. By the way, I'm referring to Mr. Schick. The Greek food tasted really good, and the trident, and warriors that a group made was really cool too. I'm excited to present my groups project, and learned a lot about Greek culture and such through watching everyone's presentations. We had a great class today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Notes

Patricians and Plebs

Test