Test

        Today I took the test. The beginning portion of the test was pretty simple to complete. This was because we had to look up questions that were answered in the World Fact book. Thankfully, in order to complete this portion well you had to know your way around the fact book, and know where the information was given, and I did. After this section I had to put my computer away, in order to finish the rest of the test. The next part of the test was vocabulary. This was probably the trickiest because I would get them confused due to their similarity. Although it was the hardest, I think I did the best on that part once I got all my confusions sorted out. After this we answered a few questions, which was also pretty simple. Then we had push and pull forces and the population pyramids. The test definitely covered what we learned, and I think I did well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Notes

Patricians and Plebs

Test