Another Pop Quiz!!

Today in class everyone was complaining about the pop quiz we had to take last class. This is understandable because many people got a bad grade. We then continued on with class and Mr. Schick asked the class what he thinks he could do better about the pop quiz he gave us. Many of us mentioned the fact that it was timed. It is true that the timed factor did make it harder, but what really made me nervous was when he was counting out loud by banging his fist into his hand. This made it stressful because I put my focus into the noise he was making, instead of comprehending the question given with all of my attention. In addition, some other people thought the surprise factor of the quiz was not great. Although it's a pop quiz, and it wouldn't be if it wasn't a surprise. After telling him what we would do differently, he did those things and gave us the same exact quiz again! I was overjoyed when he extended grace, but unfortunately I forgot all the questions and did not do very well. We had a great class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Notes

Patricians and Plebs

Test