Class- 9.12.17

        We took our first quiz today! Yay! I feel as though it was at a great level. It wasn't too hard or too easy. I think I did very well. This is only because I studied though. Although there was one question about what is the person called who writes quickly and uses shorthand. We didn't review this during the review so I did not mark it in my notes. Despite I did review all my notes I focused more on what we went over on the review. Thus, it was on the tip of my tongue but I forgot the answer. The exam had a great variety of questions, including multiple choice, essays, and others. In addition, I liked the length of the quiz. I think it fit my level of capability just right. I feel confident about my first quiz, and hopeful for the next to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Notes

Patricians and Plebs

Test