New school

       
First Day of School

     
       Attending a new school is a huge adjustment. With a new school there’s numerous

unfamiliar circumstances. How would you feel if you had to leave your friends, family, and

helpful role models in order to spend 7 hours of your day with people you barely know.

Although there are confusing and scary aspects, there is also exciting opportunities as well.

This change to a new school made me feel nervous about my future, enthusiastic about a

new experience, and concerned yet eager about first impressions I'll make.
 
     I felt nervous about about my future because my grades in high school have to be

exceptional in order to get into a reputable college. It is also a priority to make memorable

and trustworthy friends because they will influence me immensely.

      In addition, it was a great opportunity to begin a new stage of life. The upcoming four

years is when we will all mature and form our characters, which will last a lifetime. 
 
      Lastly, I'm concerned about impressions I will make. This applies to teachers, friends,

and mentors. You want to be known as a kind, outgoing, humble, or considerate person.

Whatever characteristic you become known for, you want it to be an honorable one, not an

insulting one, such as inappropriate, disrespectful, and much more. 
     
       In conclusion this change to a new school brings nerves, enthusiasm, and eagerness! 
        

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taking Notes

Patricians and Plebs

Test